CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-11T23:01:07+00:002011 Chevrolet HHR CRM Mitchell1 2020-11-11T23:01:07+00:00
- Drive Belt Cracking. Removed Drive Belt. Inspect Pullies. Installed new drive belt. Check for proper operation.; Complete.
- During inspection found the exhaust manifold was cracked causing a large exhaust leak. Removed manifold and all related hardware. Reinstalled in reverse order using new exhaust manifold. Complete.
- RAISE VEHICLE. REMOVE ENGINE OIL DRAIN PLUG AND DRAIN FLUID. REMOVE AND REPLACE ENGINE OIL FILTER. REINSTALL DRAIN PLUG AND FILL CRANKCASE WITH REGULAR ENGINE OIL. START ENGINE, THEN SHUTOFF AND RECHECK FLUID LEVELS. TOP OFF AS NEEDED UP TO 5 QUARTS.
- REMOVE AND KEEP OLD AIR FILTER. REPLACE WITH NEW MANUFACTURER APPROVED FILTER.
- Removed Spark plugs and all related hardware. Re-installed in reverse order using new spark plugs. Complete.
- Upon inspection of vehicle for spark plugs worn, exhaust manifold is cracked, engine oil pan is seeping, shocks annd struts are original and worn right rear leaks, engine air filter is dirty.
kay b. gave our service a 5 star review on 11/10/2020